Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1st #Gauntlet 2 Results and More......


            Hey everyone.  Good morning from the sunny beaches of Miami Beach to bring you this 2nd weekly update of our group blog.  I know I am a little late with the second update for the blog and usually the mini is before the interview, but I was sick for three days out of the week and didn't feel like doing the update.  Never fear though I am feeling better so here here's the update.

           I found my digital camera in my stuff box, so now I can start doing a better job posting photos and videos onto the sections like Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.   The Blog itself is taking off better then I expected as of right now we have 491 views and 6 subscriptions.  I just wanted to say congrats to myself, the Blog, and to our viewers. 



            Well after almost 3 hours #Gauntlet2 was a success.  We had 18 participants including people from Australia to Mexico to Canada.  I couldn't have been any happier with the turn out.  Quandrell Tony won the winner takes all tournament with prizes issued later today.  So if you see this member online in the group say hello to him as he offered strong game play.

Quandrell Tony


           Now that #Gauntlet2 is over we can focus on more and important things. The rules section of Journeys and Omega have been revised, so if you get some free time - please go and reread what's going on in the room. 

           Keith Battle is having to send his 3DS off to have it serviced because of freezing control issues, so when you see him say hey and wish him a speedy recovery.  His place in the gyms and on the staff of course will be saved.

          I wanted to show everyone a few Pokemon I have had the pleasure of coming into my possession.  My friend from twitter twitter@TigerRoar_ has been very good to me.  We have been trading Pokemon well since Pokemon X and Y came out last November.  She is very good at what she does and that is hatching Pokemon.  I give her a request and she makes it happen, no matter how hard or ridiculous it may be.  She does amazing work, so if you wanna show your support drop her a tweet and her friend code is listed as well.



6 IV Pancham with egg Moves and Hidden Ability Scrappy

Torchic 6IV with Egg Moves and Hidden Ability Speed Boost



Klefki 6IV with Egg Moves and Hidden Ability Magician


           I also wanted to reiterate that I can do cloning and shiny orders as well.  Contact me at me email jerrythemovieking@yahoo.com or find me through Facebook We can set something up.  I usually charge a 6IV Pokemon in pre-evolved form as payment as clone-age and I give you back the original.  Big cloning orders and I charge double. : ) I do this because I clone through Powersave 3DS and yes it is wear and tear on my system, game, and laptop.  I can also Gen Pokemon to a certain extent using my Pokemon Black and my old Action Replay device.



          I also wanted to say that the winners of the Shiny Pokemon Contest that I was conducting in Pokemon: Shiryuu League, Pokemon: The Omega Experience, and Pokemon x and y: Journey to be the Very Best has been chosen and I will announce them tomorrow morning in each respective room.

      

         Well that's our end in review for our 2nd weekly update.  Please don't forget to reach us at:

twitter@pokemonxyjtbtvb

Now on Instagram
instagram@torchictrainer

Pokemon X and Y Journey to be the very Best Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFfMYY97aFQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player



Pokemon X and Y: Journey to be The Very Best - https://www.facebook.com/groups/603505989740062/

Pokemon: The Omega Experience - https://www.facebook.com/groups/pokemonomegaexperience/



 I wanted to give a special shout out to the other Facebook Groups that we partner with!  Please give your time to drop in and say hello to these upstanding people for, like me believing in the power of Pokemon to recreate a world that resembles the games and the experiences!

Bexx who help run The Darkmoon League - https://www.facebook.com/groups/681550998572378/

Bryan Holifield who runs The Shiryuu League - https://www.facebook.com/groups/622262541176905/

Evan Scott Farshadow who helps run Cat's Epic Pokemon Cloning Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cepcg/

Evan Scott Farshadow who helps run Evan's Elite Pokemon Master Clubhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/EvanElitePokeFriends/


To the peeps who help run the group 3DS Friend Code Exchange - https://www.facebook.com/groups/3dsfriends/
 
To Ben Davis and Myself who are Renovating Pokemon: Blasters - https://www.facebook.com/groups/518034368313222





1 comment:

  1. This is really nice to read content of this blog. A is very extensive and vast knowledgeable platform has been given by this blog. I really appreciate this blog to has such kind of educational knowledge.
    Buy 6IV Ditto Pokemon by Pogobuy

    ReplyDelete