Sunday, June 29, 2014


          Hey Everyone...   I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.  Today I am coming at you  from the sunny beaches of Miami to bring you this Sunday edition of my group blog.  Today we will be covering a few different things including the interview with gym member Bryan Holifield.



         Well today marks the last blog of this month and I feel bad that I wasn't able to update you like I wanted to, but no fear hopefully no more accidents will keep me occupied.  It's almost July and one month closer to November.  I'm honestly excited at the approach of the new games.  I feel as if they are going to bring a lot to the table as far as gameplay and Pokemon are concerned.  Obviously we are going to have some new megas and I wonder if those megas are going to be making their presence felt on the Kalos games?  I guess only time will tell.



         Both the groups Twitter and Instagram accounts are gaining hold as well as the YouTube channel.  Also I would like to add that I have been asked to become a mentor at the Neo Seeker site, so my plans of advertising the groups there will be shortly achieved.  I am honestly surprised at the amount of work I have had to put into all of this, but I can tell you I am very pleased at the outcomes.


         Remeber social media is where its at, so please support those that are willing to put out the hard work and determination to show other's that the world of Pokemon can be a fun and exciting place!

Paul's YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePokePaul
Paul's Twitter - twitter@Thepokepaul

Please don't forget to reach us at:

twitter@pokemonxyjtbtvb

Now on Instagram
instagram@torchictrainer

Pokemon X and Y Journey to be the very Best Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFfMYY97aFQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Pokemon X and Y: Journey to be The Very Best - https://www.facebook.com/groups/603505989740062/

Pokemon: The Omega Experience - https://www.facebook.com/groups/pokemonomegaexperience/ 
 

         Here's an interesting topic at which I want some feedback on a discussion that I would like to have is: Battle Ready Pokemon over Bred and Raised Pokmon - What do you think?  What do you prefer?  Please feel free to discuss it here.



        Please visit Ben Davis within the group Pokemon: Blasters - He is still looking for a few more people to hold gym spots.  I don't know exactly what's left, but I'm sure something is still up for grabs...

Ben Davis - https://www.facebook.com/groups/518034368313222

       Todays interview is with Bryan Holifield.  In journeys he's an Ice Gym Leader, in Omegas he's the Fighting Gym Leader, in Enlightened he's the Normal Gym Leader and he runs The Shiryuu League - Now say that five times fast.

Forever judging you... Bryan Hollifield




Me : So how long have you been playing Pokemon?

Bryan: Since Pokemon Red came out in 98.



Me: What would you say is your favorite game so far?

Bryan: X is my favorite game of the series, love all the games but X is my favorite due to the fact it brought back to me the feelings of Red and I love seeing Pokemon in 3d.  Because it has everything of every generation in 1 game from the Generation 1 Exp Share to an amazing story like Generation 4 and a ridiculous evil organization like magma and aqua teams

Me: Out of the released 718 Pokemon,  which Pokemon is your favorite and why?

Bryan: Hmm I actually got to think about question.   I love them all, but if I had to pick one I have to go with the first Pokemon  I ever picked and have used in every game since, Charizard.  He is the Pokemon I love the in game, beating Brock with a Charmander was the hardest battle I've had in Gen 1, he was my favorite Pokemon of Ash's even when he didn't obey and when he start to obey he proved how strong a Charizard actually is even with stealth rock I've used one and will continue to use one.  Charizard X is why I played X over Y, but I like them both when comes to megas.

Charizard

Charizard X

Charizard Y


Me: What area of Pokemon would you say that you have the most expertise?

Bryan: Breeding.  I've always love it since Gen 2, I've only recently became a battler, but I've always been a breeder

Me: Are you familiar with the manga and the anime?

Bryan: Yes I've read the manga and I watch the anime.

Me: In your opinion which is better? and why?

Bryan: The anime is better, the manga lost something to me when at the point when the the original guys where frozen in time and has been hard to follow. The anime has always been the better because it helps people pronounce the names and actually shows better of meta game then manga

Me: What do you see as the worst part of what has become of Pokemon?

Bryan: People have stopped playing for fun, it's all about IVs and competitive play. 

Me:  As  far as team building is concerned what would you suggest that a person do that is just picking up the game?

Bryan: The first thing is pick a Pokemon you love, and build team around that Pokemon, always build around the Pokemon you love and you can't go wrong

Me: What is the best part about being part of Omegas and journeys?

Bryan: The people making it a fun experience!

Me: Who has been your toughest competition so far?

Bryan: You and that Whimscott!  I run mock battle sims off of vs recorder and I finally beat that Pokemon.  Most my loses are because I pick the wrong poke, choice item opponent, or button accident but that Whimscott was tough

My Whimsicott "Whiplash"
 
Me: What would you say to someone who says that Pokemon players will never be taken seriously

Bryan: Then you have never played it, I'm 26 years old since I was ten or 11 it's only game besides Legend of Zelda or Mario to be around to be around this long with as many titles, so play the game and see the awesomeness

Me: As far as the new titles getting ready to come out.  Are you expecting anything or myabe not expecting something?

Bryan: I'm getting them both, I'm expecting nothing besides going back to Hoenn.  It's a Pokemon game I'll love no matter what else there may be lurking around the corner for Omega and Sapphire.  The thing I want is Delta Emerald to be true.

Will we see a third game in the Omega/Sapphire series?



    Ok guys and girls that's it for Bryan's interview.  If you see him online please feel free to say hello and you support his efforts within the different groups.



  I wanted to give a special shout out to the other Facebook Groups that we partner with!  Please give your time to drop in and say hello to these upstanding people for, like me believing in the power of Pokemon to recreate a world that resembles the games and the experiences!

Bexx who help run The Darkmoon League - https://www.facebook.com/groups/681550998572378/

Bryan Holifield who runs The Shiryuu League - https://www.facebook.com/groups/622262541176905/

Evan Scott Farshadow who helps run Cat's Epic Pokemon Cloning Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/cepcg/

Evan Scott Farshadow who helps run Evan's Elite Pokemon Master Clubhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/EvanElitePokeFriends/


To the peeps who help run the group 3DS Friend Code Exchange - https://www.facebook.com/groups/3dsfriends/
 
To Ben Davis and Myself who are Renovating Pokemon: Blasters - https://www.facebook.com/groups/518034368313222

Glen Coggins who runs The Enlightened League - https://www.facebook.com/groups/606195456155343/
Thank you and be safe and well........

If you wish to get ahold of Bryan and direct any comments or questions:


Bryan Holifield
bghnd061988@sbcglobal.net

Friend Code 
1736-1323-6316

Ign -Bryan

Friend Safari -Ice
Dewgong, Snover, and Bergmite

No comments:

Post a Comment