Thursday, May 15, 2014



               Hey guys, girls, and Poke Freaks!  What's going on with your bad selves today on this Thursday the 15th of May in the year of our Lord 2014?  A lot of goings on over here.  I am proud to annouce that our brother group Pokemon: The Omega Experience is open and almost ready to roll.  Almost all the Gym leaders have been choosen and after today we will start building gyms and so on.  I will keep you posted on that as well.
              So today I am posting the interview that I did with Nicholas Anderson that I did a couple of weeks back.  Nicholas is the Fire Gym Leader of our group, gens Pokemon as well as a new dad.  Nicholas is a standup guy who knows his stuff.  He was the one that suggested I put Infernape as one of my Pokemon in the group.  I did and haven't looked back since.



 So without any more interruptions...

Me: So how long have you been playing Pokemon?

Nick: Since Pokemon Red and Blue came out.

Pokemon: Versions Red and Blue for the Original Nintendo Game Boy


Me: What is your favorite Pokemon game and why?

Nick: I have a few actually; Yellow, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Platinum Edition and Pokemon X and Y. I liked yellow because it allowed you to let Pikachu everyone's favorite Pokemon back in the day to follow you around.  It was also the first of the Pokemon games to allow you to teach surf to Pikachu as well. I liked Stadiums because for the first time ever the Pokemon where right there big as day on the television screen. Snap was fun because it was a creative game with lots of secrets.  Platinum was fun because it was the first game that allowed you to enter another world just to capture new Legendary Pokemon and it had Pokemon that were introduced as new types.   
Me: Well its god to have all your bases covered I guess : )

Pokemon: Yellow Version featuring Pickachu












Pokemon: Snap! for the Nintendo 64




Me: So what made you decide to become part of this group?

Nick: It's all about fun with me. This group allows people to test out their teams for fun, competition and other ways.  I joined because for the love of the game and this way I can test my teams.  Also there are ways to make your team better with experience in battles. For example, Talonflame owned me and I hated bird mons until that point. Now I'm going to reconstruct my team to cover the weaknesses I noticed from my battle.

Me: So out of the 718 Pokemon and their various incarnations, who is your favorite?

Nick: Charizard hands down!  Fire types are my favorite and he's on the top of my list.  He's fierce, and has great speed with awesome special attacks and move sets.  It's typing isn't great but it makes up for it. Now that Charizard can mega evolve into two different incarnations depending on what Mega Stone you give it, making it a wrecking machine against Ground, rock, dragon, electric, water, and ice types!

Charizard from Generation 1 through 6

Charizard in using Mega Charizarite Stone X


Charizard in using Mega Charizarite Stone Y





Me: So if i just picked this game up what kind of tips would you give me as in putting a team together and over all play?

Nick: Depends on what your playing for. Normal game play, you would just go with what fits your needs. Enjoy the unknown types and mysterious Pokemon.  Most importantly have fun, it is a game after all.  For competitive play, you would fist discover what's your favorite Pokemon, then you would select who you wanted on your team and go from there. When selecting a team, you should consider the Nature, Move set, Typing, Iv's and Ev's.

Me: So what do you say when someone says "awww how can you play this?  Isn't it just a kid's game?"

Nick: Since when has anything being competitive world wide been child's play?  That would be my question to them. It's a great game!  Those people messed out on an awesome part of there child hood.  Back then pokemon was child's play, but has evolved into Raw strategy.  Heck the first game didn't even have male and female Pokemon, they were all the same sex!

Me: What was the first shiny Pokemon you ever caught, bred, etc?

Nick: The first Shiny Pokemon I ever had was Shellder and I bred it.

Me: Ok, so if a person saw this interview and was like well "im kinda interested in joining the group" What would you say to them to get them to join?

Nick: Well I would get them curious by asking them about their team, Pokemon in general and then ask them to come and take on the group and have fun.
 
             Well folks that concludes today's interview segment for the blog.  It was and always is great talking to Nicholas.  I want to congratulate Nick on becoming a father to a healthy baby girl named Noel who by the way is growing up like a healthy little Bellsprout.  If you want to contact Nick you can find him at.

Nicholas Anderson Multitask Extraordinaire


Nicholas Anderson
 
Facebook       https://www.facebook.com/groups/603505989740062/
Twitter           twitter@Luigigx23
Hotmail         Luigigx23@hotmail.com

Friend Code
0903-2981-8931 

IGN Nick

Friend Safari  Ice
Snorunt, Bergmite, Dewgong

 

3 comments:

  1. Great interview with nich
    Based off his interview I will go buy some of the previous pokemon games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Pokemon Black, Heart Gold and Soul Silver

      Delete